Wednesday, November 19, 2008

entry number 15

Death told me something i forgot about. but i've been thinking a lot about her lately...

this was kinda weird for me, but i was on my way to school ? on this very steep slope that led to a castle and was surrounded by 

little forests 

and bushes, 

and animals,,

except they were all corpses.

i was carrying them in my backpack.

i had gone around the dirt looking for them.

i thought they were beautiful.

i thought they deserved a second chance at being alive.

they'd make some gorgeous taxidermy.

they were stiff.


then he told me to put them back, i didn't wanna, i didn't have enough time, i just took my whole bag to the middle of the forest and took my things out. leaving the animals, behind.

he was relieved.

after going to the gate to leave, i realized that it led, to nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment